Up to date the twenty first of January
COVID-19 numbers are rising quickly in Amsterdam and the remainder of the Netherlands. Due to this fact, some new measures have been launched to battle the second and the anticipating third wave of infections. The Netherlands is in a lockdown till at the least the ninth of February. All museums and non-essential shops are closed.
The usage of face masks is now strongly suggested in all indoor public areas, together with shops, stations, museums! Anybody within the Netherlands, nonetheless, should nonetheless obey the entire following security precautions;
- Wash your arms typically.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nostril and discard them after use.
- Don’t shake arms with others.
- Keep 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths a)manner from different folks.
- Take further care if you’re over 70 or have well being points.
- Work at home if potential.
- Keep at house in case you have cold-like signs.
- Keep away from busy locations. Go away if it’s not potential to remain 1.5 metres aside.
For extra particular info on the rules in Amsterdam, go to this web page on Iamsterdam.com.
- From 1 June passengers aged 13 and over shall be required to put on a non-medical face masks on trams, buses, water buses, metros and trains. In stations, on platforms and at bus and tram stops face masks are usually not required, however folks should keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Passengers who don’t put on a face masks after 1 June may be fined €95.
- Folks might meet outdoors so long as they continue to be 1.5 metres aside.
- Buildings which might be open to the general public can admit as much as 100 folks at a time, not counting workers. Right here, too, folks should keep 1.5 metres aside.
- Persons are strongly suggested to nonetheless preserve 1.5 metres aside from any guests to their house –indoors, in gardens and on balconies.
Eating places, bars and cafés
- Eating places, bars and cafés can open below the next circumstances:
- a most of 100 friends (so not counting workers);
- everybody should keep 1.5 metres aside (besides individuals who dwell collectively);
- the enterprise should assess potential well being dangers beforehand along with the client.
- There isn’t any most variety of folks for out of doors seating areas, however all friends should sit at tables and individuals who don’t dwell collectively should keep 1.5 metres aside.
Extra advise and ceaselessly requested questions may be discovered at Authorities.nl and Rivm.nl.